28 April 2015

Been a few months...

     Well, I haven't posted since the first of the year. Kinda been dragging my feet on things. Life happens, and all that crap, however, it's time to get back into the swing of things.
     I'll be picking up a new camera in a week or two, so hopefully I'll be posting some nice quality pics of my minis. Speaking of those, here are some not-so-minis I'm getting ready to paint up.

The gang's all here! From L to R: Swarmlord, Flyrant, 'Fex 1, Dimachaeron, 'Fex 2, Exocrine, Toxi (behind Exo), Mawloc 1, Trygon, Mawloc 2, Tervi

     Still have more to assemble (another Dimachaeron, Carnifex, 3 T-cytes, a Heirophant, and craploads of little guys). Overwhelming. My next post should be the Genestealers that I've been working on. Anyway, stay tuned for a proper post.

No comments:

Post a Comment